1. Basic Hymnology - A basic study in interpreting hymns, featuring up to 5 hymns,
breaking down and understanding their history and application
2. Hymn Medleys & Remix in Worship – A practical application of creating hymn
medleys or variants and their use in the worship
3. Building a Music Ministry – A practical application which includes writing an
implementation plan – 1-3 year goals, to incorporate all genres of Christian music
for children, youth, young adults, adults and seniors
4. Raising the Bar – A discussion in methods to raise the music literacy levels
throughout your music ministry
5. Prerequisite to Participation – How to raise the level of accountability in the music
ministry through music literacy, theology training, ability and availability
6. On One Accord – Eliminating the competitive spirit in the church – Us vs. Them
7. Let’s Talk – Guided open forum to discuss relevant issues
8. Multiple Streams of Income – Balancing the cash flow using multiple sources and
lessening the dependence of having only one source: the church.
9. Songwriting and Music Composition – Employing basic principles in music
composition – whether it’s praise, hymns, gospels, anthems, etc.
10. Choir Clinic – Basic vocal and performance techniques, etiquette, uniformity,
preparation sessions – rehearsals.
11. Raising The Financial Literacy of Ministry Servant Leaders – A basic understanding
of finances, money management and income opportunities that doesn’t compromise
the vision of the ministry.
12. Investment Strategies and Business Alternatives – An advanced presentation of
ministry opportunities that can aid the ministry of the church.
13. New Music Seminar – Presentation of new music submitted by various composers.
14. Biblical Approach to Music Ministry – In depth biblical background of the music
ministry and its place in the worship setting
Presenting THE AUTHOR’S PLATFORM© – “Live The Life You Sing About” - Tehillah Pub. Andrea Rene Williams